In general, I am very interested in computational statistics and machine learning. I am also very interested in applications of statistics and machine learning.
- This year, I am an Enrichment student at The Alan Turing Institute.
- Organiser of 2022 Statistics in Data-Centric Engineering (S-DCE) Seminars at The Alan Turing Institute.
- Sun, Z., Barp, A., Briol, F.-X.(2021). Vector-Valued Control Variates (pre-print).
- Sun, Z., Wu, J., Li, X., Yang, W., Xue, J-H.(2021). Amortized Bayesian Prototype Meta-learning: A new probabilistic meta-learning approach to few-shot image classification. In Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS), PMLR.
- Li, X.*, Wu, J.*, Sun, Z.*, Ma, Z., Cao, J., Xue, J-H.(2020). Bi-Similarity Network for Fine-grained Few-shot Image Classification. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing.
- Li, X.*, Sun, Z.*, Xue, J-H., Ma, Z. (2020). A Concise Review of Recent Few-shot Meta-learning Methods. Neurocomputing.
- Incoming Talk at topic-contributed sessions of Joint Statistical Meetings, August 2022, USA.
- Talk at SIAM Conference on Uncertainty Quantification, April 2022, USA.
- Poster at AI UK 2022, March 2022, UK.
- Poster at Statistics at Bristol: FRY, September 2021, UK.
- Talk at International Conference on Monte Carlo Methods and Applications (Special Session on Stein’s method), August 2021, German.
- Poster at International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics, April 2021, USA.
- Talk at Data-Centric Engineering Seminars @ The Alan Turing Institue, March 2021, UK.
- Best Student Paper Award from the Section on Bayesian Statistical Science of the American Statistical Association, 2022.
- Silver Medal for Best poster at the conference Bristol: FRY, 2021.
- The Alan Turing Institute Enrichment Award, 2021.
- EPSRC PhD Scholarship, 2019-2023.
- Cambridge International Scholarship (PhD), 2019-2022.